Monday, December 21, 2009

K-Tizz

Well, I'm not sure if I have what it takes to trek through the state of mind you have endured so, so many times before. Your thinking leads to so much stress and no rest for you, and when you start to think about things that are not-so-simple, you become trapped in some sort of cycle I think, that you can't escape until SOMETHING happens. Something that leaves you with little choice but to forget the thoughts for a bit. Or at least put them into remission, as I think you usually do... From what I am seeing, you don't simply let things go, in almost any case. You just tuck it away, where you can keep it from harming you until a new situation comes up where you can deal with it in a new light. You don't put yourself in denial very often, I think you're aware of what you're doing when you choose to leave thoughts be for a period of time.
Additionally, I am very glad you realize how unhealthy that time was... When you told me that you could think of two times that were without influence, I knew there was more to be disappointed in than I had first suspected. It was upsetting, but it's over, and you at least don't do it as much... I suppose.
With the situations you find yourself in in regards to liking people, I don't think I ever expect the return of those feelings when they suddenly arise. Again. Some for the second time, some for the third, or beyond; though I only recall one person having more than two or three. She was a doozy, wasn't she? Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment