Friday, December 18, 2009

K-Tizz

  • Feeling pretty tired, but not as tired as I'd suspect for about 3 hours of sleep in two days! Go me! New York is exciting stuff, I feel as though I've been here a long time, even though it's only been, wow, 12 hours. Such an early flight arrival.. xD
  • *I* read your blogs! And she knows what you think. She reads them all, regardless of whether you want her to, or know if she does... It hurts though, that you are still hurting.
  • Ha ha, did you get that from a cell phone ad? :P
  • I wish you'd return to the computer so I could have a proper conversation with you, I don't feel like talking to anyone else really at the moment... Seeing as everyone else gave me a sufficient farewell, you were a tad distracted :P.
  • Glad we are rolling along B)

2 comments: