Thursday, December 3, 2009

K-Tizz

- A book, finally.
- Geek Squad should lay off the computers for a moment and pick up the phone. Then go back to their computers and let me know what's happening with mine. Please. :)
- I'm happy for you, and I'm glad to have not been left in the dust.
- Please don't freak out at me again. :P
- I know it is so so simple, and I should not be annoyed, however: I. Need. Space. And if you are going to be around me because we are working on something together, or we sit together, go ahead, I enjoy your company a lot. If you should be doing something, or perhaps spending time with your other friend, please try to.
- I feel bad for the above point, because typing it out makes it seem so illogical, but laziness turns me off soooo easily :)
- The weeks are passing quickly. It's very strange. Grade 11 has been not a blur, but seems to have been compressed into what feels like a month's time, not three going on four. Winter break will cut out almost a month and then we have only a few weeks before we reach the end of our first semester. I'll miss my classes and I'll miss the time I can no longer enjoy of a good school year.
- Sister = completely unpredictable.
- I won't turn on you, everyone who cares about you and has for awhile won't. People who haven't been through things we have will. I honestly don't care about it. No, it's not that impressive on either part, but I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment