Saturday, December 26, 2009

K-Tizz

  • My feelings towards you change frequently due to small things you do, but since yours towards me are somehow, warped as they may seem, nearly always the same, I am happy.
  • I can make myself happy if I don't overthink things. I like being here, and there, and with all of you, a lot of people don't care, but I find that a balance in favour of one is somtimes necessary because I care. Very much, mind you!
  • So foggy today!
  • That famous picture that that man took of Cypress mountain last year became a reality to my eyes today, when I could see the city of Vancouver flooded with clouds and fog whilst I sat in clear unlimited visibility on the mountain, it was spectacular, especially as the Sun set.
  • 3 more days :D
  • I wonder what's going on inside your head in regards to her - while I know you still have them, do you tell her in the hopes of sparking hers?

No comments:

Post a Comment