Wednesday, December 16, 2009

K-Tizz

-.- "lawl." = o______<.



  • I think you want to be my friend more again, let's keep it that way!
  • Looking forward to Christmas gathering...
  • Ohh I.. Was so close. Why must you cut me off again?! Just when I feel like I'm at his level. >.>
  • I must complete my Spanish project in tomorrow's class. My longer-than-needed story is complete, now I must make my book portion, it should not be too difficult, just do some simple child-like cut-outs and make it look simple in that enjoyably nice kind of way.
  • Maybe that was a glimmer of hope, though I really don't want to leave on anything close to that note.
  • Sometimes I truly see why "I don't know." was such a frustrating response when I used to say it way too much... :P
  • ni(sin0i)=nr(sin0r), L=n/v?, n = c/v.... I hope I shall do well! I'll study more tomorrow in addition to tonight's studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment