Sunday, December 20, 2009

K-Tizz

Almost time to leave to the buffet, then off to the streets again. You'd think the big city would offer things to fear, but there's just a lot of people, not necessarily crime.

I saw one police car last night, around 1am this time, and watching it go by the hotel's round-about was rather... Peaceful. The siren offering the only disrupting sound from where I was, and the snow still falling, and the lights all turning off around the area, it was pretty neat to watch from bird's eye view.

On another note.
  • What is going to happen with you? Are you turning back? You always deceive me by starting to get over it...
  • This won't be as terrible as last time. It isn't the same.
  • You are lucky you loved me before those conversations, otherwise I would have been pretty annoyed at you, senor! Jeepers. You also made me laugh, but that is nearly beside the point!
  • Thanks for not doing that... Though it wasn't QUITE the choice I imagine you making, you didn't 'feel like it'. :P
  • I wish that it hadn't happened, I miss having you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment