Sunday, December 13, 2009

K-Tizz

Snowboarding was fun, but a bit too icy for maximum enjoyment capacity. I suffer from the aftermath with a sore neck from one fall, and you unfortunately suffer other unfortunaties.
A nice visit made things better though, it's too bad work will now deminish that goodness.
I work at 12:30-2:00 today, then a movie at 3:25 with fatha' will complete my afternoon before dinner time...


On another note, I don't know what to do with you. I can't stay angry at you because you're far too important, but at the same time you keep tarnishing my safe circle of people who are clean and remain the minority by not doing anything illegal. I clearly can't change your mind either, so that's just too bad for me, isn't it?

Anyways, I think I'm going through that "never-able-to-feel-truly-rested" phase of myself again... Which is quite unfortunate, because I waited all week to be able to sleep for more than 7 1/2 hours and when I finally got to sleep 10 I still felt very little was accomplished, even after an hour of being awake. Ughhh. My eyes and head refuse to let go of discomfort and sleep. I shake my fist at thee both!

No comments:

Post a Comment