Monday, December 7, 2009

Hm, indeed.

You quite successfully confused me today... Hope everything is okay? :S

My day was fairly enjoyable. A less-than-productive Physics class :(, but Yearbook was spent fairly well, despite a few people that didn't feel entirely to-the-grindstone. I was content working with SB, it was a nice change, and having mister come over to see me periodically was a nice reminder that I wasn't being replaced by new circumstances today.
I should not feel so resentful towards you, but my pride was taken down a step by having another person to do my job. Oh well, the year will end, and then I can wait for it to begin again next year. I'm not sure what my problem is, or what yours was? o.o
A warning to Restaurant City'ers - the appearance of high-priced items is malfunctioning, and some things appear less expensive than they are. The pinball machine is not 2,000 coins, it is 12,000. Do not make my mistake.
Ohhh look at me, I'm bolding it up.
I think you are good people, I hope that your habits rub off easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment