Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hm.

Turned my stomach a bit. o.O

I tried to say sorry for seeming rude that night, but you left, so I don't know if you got that or not. I am obviously unaware of what a terrible person I am. Thank-you.
I have been trying to be patient, because I already told you I don't mean to be, or maybe I said that when you left as well. Either way, please do try to be aware that I'm trying. Certain things frustrate me at certain times, maybe it seemed like I was doing it all the time, but it's not that I don't want to be friends, and I want to be able to defend myself but it doesn't seem I can, since I don't know what I've done and maybe I have done stuff... But sorry? I don't know if my stomach turned in anguish or sadness, perhaps it was both. But I don't like it either way, please don't say these things about me o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment