Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thus ends a long weekend.

School is back in tomorrow, but I'm okay with that. I have sweaters to wear that will keep me content, though the overheated-ness of the school is liable to drive one insane. There is an early dismissal on Thursday to look forward to but beyond that there lay no breaks until December 18, where we reach the end of school for a few weeks for Christmas break!SNOWBOARDING is definately stuck in my head, and I am eager to use my pass soon. The season will surely end too quickly, but hopefully it will be a much more successful one now that I am getting better. And NEXT year, I will be able to drive myself up to the mountain! Brady and I discovered the back seats in my future vehicle can fold down, leaving plenty of room for snowboards and gear. Huzzah!I must keep in mind my Photography projects, for I have 3 (or is it truly 4? Messed up e-mails...) that I must complete, and Ms. VO has me doing too many Yearbook assignments during my Photography block - November is officially halfway over and I have to pick up the pace (and find my camera...).I am patiently awaiting the growth of my Amaryllus, but my sister is having a lot more luck than I.HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE, I hope being 16 is grand for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment