Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On the Mind

On my mind today, one may find a few things:

  • Stephanie's birthday!
  • Photography module: 1 down, 2 almost down, 3 on the go, 4 and 5 yet to be begun.
  • Christmas ideas for people are in need of creations and completions.
  • Must WiiFit tonight.
  • I want something besides this blog to update, such as the mini newspaper I had in grade five...
  • The fear has set in efforts won't be entirely appreciated.
  • End of listed thought process.

That's about all I can think of at the moment to list. Nobody has begun to follow me yet. I miss my laptop, I hope the pictures can be extracted from it.
Oh, my personal space bubble is ratho touch me without my consent (for hugs, looking at my clotheser sensitive if certain people intrude within it too much, this involves trying t, feeling something on me, trying to remove something from me, etc.), and leaning in my face or right up to me. I also do not particularly enjoy my things being picked up or taken without me giving permission - as many people do not. I don't want to be selfish, I'm generally a selfless person, I just wish for respect to be given to this easily avoided things.

No comments:

Post a Comment