Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Enjoying myself.

Another nice day, but full of this unforeseen tiredness- why is there no mercy? -.- Christmas decorations are continuing to accumulate, and I am continuing to be impressed by the abilities of this new camera. Though I do have a mission for Canon - Hawai'i. Canon, we must go there, and we must photograph the wonderful fish and plants in the wonderfully blue water... And one day, we will go with our friends :). A recent watch made me think a bit, but now TP has left and I am at a loss for who to speak to about it. Wii Fit is done for the night, and I am pleased with my success on it. I can actually feel the ability of my body increasing, and my endurance is improving with strength exercises (jack knives and push-up/planks). Hopefully I'll start work on Saturday, since snowboarding is a no-go... Next weekend, though. We always have then.

Notes to self:
  • Must put up miniature Christmas tree
  • Must find subject for "Light" photography project
  • Must add new "Focus" photos from lunch time
  • Must shower before bed (a.k.a. after I am completed this blog)
  • Must begin to prepare lunch and not forget to pack a decent one in the morning
  • Must say good night to Mom, Jemmy, and Dad
  • Must continue to love, appreciate, and learn

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment