Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good good good.

I'm in a happy place.

  • Computer is on the mend, or rather, the replacing of harddrive under warranty. And my photographs are going to be rescued.
  • You no longer feel ignored, though I wish you'd share with me the things you haven't yet, it's affected your whole self, and I want to understand.
  • You are my best friend, and I will always be there for you! Unless my phone doesn't get my attention, I WILL STILL TRY! Don't doubt that I will.
  • I want to be your best friend, I am your best friend, but for the sake of getting along with many of your friends, you must not compare them to your main social group. We aren't involved like you are, and we want you to listen to us too, and to laugh at what we say, and we want to know you are actually appreciating us, because sometimes we don't really feel it.
  • My beau, I love you so very much, thank-you for learning, and understanding, and for some of the first times ever, apologizing for something that could have affected me and how I felt. You have made my month, and I am proud to be your # 1.

Sorry for that last one, but my heart has wings at the moment, and I feel happy and confident. Maybe it was that tie and dress shirt I wore today. That will definately happen again. No Wii Fit today, but tomorrow will be 2 hours of climbing, and then saying good-bye for four days to beau. =(

MUCH LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment