Monday, November 23, 2009

La!

I haven't posted anything in a little while, so I thought I should be updating everyone on my pile of thoughts.
  • I would like to thank my daddy dearly for answering my wish to see him and for giving me a new camera so we can be photographers together :)
  • I'LL MISS YOU AS YOU DRIFT INTO LA LOVE LAND.
  • Much happiness upon your return! I feel special that I was missed muchly!
  • The yearbook is stressing me out a bit, I feel as though I am not finishing things well enough or at a quick enough pace, because now the craziness factor has been removed from my position (thank-you!), but it also leaves me feeling a bit at a loss, because I am still the go-to person - but what do I do? o.o
  • Yearbook posters YAHYAH! XD
  • I am impressed by Cassandra's gossip blog, she knows a lot about what's going on and who's who. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment