Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Importing 5 blogs because my URL is messed up!

I'm not a big blogger, but I do like to have something to update when I am bored. It gives me a sense of purpose and a small goal to achieve. This website was suggested to me long ago when I wanted to vent, and I never did come to it until recently. Unfortunately, I do not broadcast from my own computer, due to its unfortunate state of deterioration after less than 5 months of owning it. Toshiba - why is this happening? Did I do something to you? I hope not, because I felt no desire to harm your excellently performing self. On a less negative note, I have made it a daily ritual to use WiiFit and to snack healthier. Friends, I have discovered, hinder my healthy snacking habits, but I will change that, because when no one is around I eat well. I am also on the track to re-obtaining my nice job at Vertical Reality, and re-building my forearm and shoulder strength through climbing (hopefully) again. Although I felt bored by my job before, I realized after searching that it is truly a great place to work, and despite one source of negativity, I am often welcomed warmly. I look forward to hopefully working there again. >> Stephanie also has a birthday coming up :), she is excited, as am I. I look forward to the celebrations, and hopefully she will start studying for her test soon, since she has not had much of a head-start on her driving practice. I, on the other hand, am enjoying my driving! In approximately 201 days I am eligable to take my road test, though I must remember to book about 100 days in advance, and to take my road practice sessions often before taking my test. As for Samantha, well, I am glad that she has found a soft place for strong emotion in her current state, and look forward to more updates. I am VERY MUCH looking forward to SNOWBOARDING SEASON! Cypress has officially opened for business and my season's pass will be put to excellent use as soon as Brady is available. That's the end of the introduction.Weather for Surrey, Sunday: Rain, Monday: Rain, Tuesday: Rain, Wednesday: Mostly sunny, Thursday: Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment