Monday, November 30, 2009

Mind is at rest.

  • I saw the moon almost full through the skylight above me while I had a shower tonight, it felt pretty magical.
  • We'll see who if anyone figures this out before.
  • I feel as though you may be an excellent addition to her group. Please stay, and don't betray.
  • That was good, let's try to let it happen more, because I'm trying not to feel guilty since I shouldn't really. I feel better now.
  • Ohhhh tiredness.
  • Christmas is approaching and gifts are coming together through surprise ideas and difficulty and planning ahead. Hurry up, delivery truck!
  • You should know there's no reason to feel guilty - if the chance is there, let it pass, because you should save and work for what you need to build yourself up again. I will be here when you are too tired to keep trying for awhile.
  • Sam = bagels stuck on my mind.
  • I wish conversations such as these were not always left to when I want to go to bed. Sigh.
  • I feel school is generally in a good place right now.
  • 17 more days... And in the meantime, I'll miss you mommy and Jemmy =(

No comments:

Post a Comment