Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Already a regret.

Oh Angus Burger, I regret you everytime we meet. I should have stuck to fruit... Oh well. I shan't feel like snacking for awhile now. It should balance out. =P

Christmas gifts are coming together.
I always feel a bit strange, filling out Christmas gift ideas and buying them, because Christmas seems as though it should be so much more personal than getting enough for everyone. I make up for these feelings by making sure that my gifts are sentimental one way or another, or by knowing they will be truly appreciated by the receiver. :)

The weather continues to drag on the rain, I am impressed by how much rain is falling so frequently and continuously... FRIDAY, however, is rumored to have some actual sunshine in it! WHOA HO HO! Then rain again for the next three days after that. I'm alright with it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment