Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Short blogs,

I don't find them fun XD.



I wish that every blog I followed was something that I knew something about and I could actually follow along and guess at what and who the people are talking about. I do enjoy that kind of thing... I don't much enjoy guessing games, but guessing can be fun.



My opinion on the full body scanners (airports): Yes! They are an expensive and really important item to have at the airport. The fact that someone chose Christmas to try to bomb a plane was a much needed kick in the butt, and the U.S. was correct to step forward and do this. People that are scanned will not be viewed (the images are virtual, not real naked pictures of you, by the way) by the entire airport, just by professional officials. While it may be a bit awkward, there are so many dangers already and I think this is just one way to cause a level of safety to be reached - as controversial as it may be.



I've decided that while I don't think I could have the same kind of fun I desire, I will participate regardless. I want to continue making my mark in that area, and this will just be a way for me to regress back to when I was involved! I look forward to it, although I do need some friends to enjoy it at all... ^.^




  • Hope you are okay.

  • I enjoy you! Thursday!

  • Glad to see you are coming through. That we are!

  • Several people: I need visit time.

  • Daddyyyyyy I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment