Sunday, January 10, 2010

It really isn't that bad,

I just wish that we could have had a more successful anniversary!

Sickness strikes again, 11 months later... Just to fool with my wish to be with you! How curel. I've been sick twice already in the past year, I do not need this craziness again.

________


Alright, this Photography project... I find that the "Places" category is confusing, what qualifies as a "place"? I can not do too much travelling to find various places of much variety... Especially with being at school during class, so I can't go anywhere... Grr. I shall try to capture some different locations on the property at home and school I suppose. I think I shall enjoy "People" and "Things", though I will be very tempted to do Macro for almost everything. I must think about my elements and principles of design...

Side note: People who shoot at the good people in movies always (99.9% of the time) have bad aim. Very conveniently. OR! The truck full of comfortable/soft (insert object here) comes beneath them to allow the good guys to fall into it from the height they are INconveniently hanging from!

No comments:

Post a Comment