Monday, January 11, 2010

It's odd,

I somehow feel that it's happened to me in a mild sense. I don't even know you, but I feel this excitement and nervousness at the same time. It's odd, as I said.

Yes, it is hard, but please give yourself MORE space. Otherwise you will, enjoy, think, regret. It is not my life, so I can't say what you're doing is wrong, but if you are trying to move on, then I don't think it is a good idea... If neither of you are willing or going to try, then I do not think it really matters, and you can continue =p.

Yay! I am glad to know you are on a track to somewhere happy, and I really do hope that it lasts, becuase you are super important to me and I look forward to seeing how this turns out, if it is for the better that is. :)

_____________________________


Three Days Grace concert is tomorrow night! Hopefully it shall be a good time. I have never been on the floor of a concert before, so it shall be a very new experience... I am a bit nervous for how my legs will hold out, and for the people I will find there. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment