Monday, January 4, 2010

A constant thought,

I do find myself wondering on a frequent basis why it is I have such strong feelings towards certain things. My morals are so strong they annoy others at times - how very inconvenient that everyone involved becomes caught in a cycle of botheredness.

The truth of the matter is it can not be helped. The feelings - if some of you will choose to believe it - sometimes pass me by, and I don't feel as annoyed, or feel that way at all. A shocker indeed :P... At those times I find myself thinking about it, and those frustrations return, minor at times, becuase I don't want to be used to it. I wish I could see other people's friends through their eyes, because I'm sure they are unique as well, but I often feel mine are especially so, above average in the most unaverage of ways. It causes a desire to see them stay in line and stay away from the typical. 'Tis always a frustration to discover they can be very unique and very status quo at the same time.

___________________________________________________


ANYWAYS! With that out of the way, the first day returning to school has proved to be a nice one. It was not overly slow, and did not result in a pile of homework.
I am scared for second semester's work, because this semester has been FAIRLY relaxing, not entirely, but it has not been a constant workload, and I fear Math and English will ruin that :P. I can deal with it though, because I can turn my studious pride into happy work time.

Slightly connected to the first half of this in an unseen way, ohhhh my goodness. What will you do when you can no longer hate that individual because you are constantly around them? Talk about how great it is to be free? How horrible it WAS? I don't think I hate anyone because hating is a bit of an obsession, and it is very cruel to say one hates something, let alone another person. You seem to be a bit obsessed dear person. xD Just be calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment