Thursday, January 14, 2010

Piano belt

- Oh. My. Goodness!
SHOCKING. I am glad you have faith that stale-ness is not lasting for us, but how can I feel progress, and how can you possibly make any, if THAT is going to be how you handle the aftermath of what I brought up as a serious topic, which is a step for me, since I'm not one to bring up that kind of thing because it has a negative kind of connotation... However, you are currently being a negative connotation - BUCK UP, KIDDO - because I love you!

- I AM GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS! While there are sometimes spaces where similarities do not appear, we do agree on many logical things, mostly, and even when we don't, I still find happiness in knowing I have you to talk to. Thanks!

- I've told you all that I can tell you for the time being, please take my advice, let your feelings mean nothing important. They aren't until you know enough about what could be, what has been, and what you know still isn't gone FROM what has been. You don't know what you want, and while not everyone dives into things knowing what they want, I think that you need more time to clear your head. You have a drive for what you want in this situation, and you can't let that lead you into something else that is barely any time after the last one... Again. It was way too hard for you last time, it'll be worse this time because of the value of him, and the way that HE has acted, is acting... Don't jump in.

- AND YOU. Please, stop setting me up to ask about your hidden half-life which you are completely unwilling to disclose ANY sort of information about. I want to be your friend, I have always held some sort of value in our friendship, but it is impossible to feel close to you when something you have with you all the time, set in front of me, act out in front of me, hint about with me, have me ask about, is something that I am absolutely not allowed to know about. For it is of the upmost importance to you, and as your best friend I can not help, despite me witnessing it bring you some level of unhappiness. Holy cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment