Friday, January 22, 2010

I am silent now.

  • Call of Duty does not seem to be a game I will gain any skill in any time soon, although I had quite a bit of fun trying to play.
  • In relation to the above comment - remember, life exists outside of that and your other hobby. Both hobbies allow no personal contact with yours truly. Do try to recall that a break from that will maybe welcome you back into loving times.
  • Oh Physics, how you caught me off guard with the recoil velocity of a 5kg shot gun! OH HOW YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD! I hope I did well on most of the other questions, I want an A badly but I know in order to truly be frustrated if I don't get one, I must TRULY focus on my studying and learn to be a good studier. Currently, I am not a "hardcore" one; and I would very much like to be.
  • Spanish oral, I WILL do well. I must. I hope I do. I must. I will.
  • Driving lesson tomorrow morning, I hope that you go well. I am confident in my ability to drive and it will hopefully show. I must try not to be nervous and I must remember my shoulder checks and mirror checks! One hour, I wish for no stress.
  • No worries, I'm not your teacher. No more from me, lady.
  • I do not have it in me (that I know of) to seek revenge on you - but if you choose to make a very idiotic move on someone within my circle of care, I'll Mom you up, fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment