Monday, February 15, 2010

I like when I think I called someone but I only listened to an empty screen for a full minute.

I have been having a good time watching the Olympics. Now, for a "You!" note.

- You (many): I apologize, today was not a good day for me, I woke up really impatient and stressed out and it didn't go away for the entire day.
- You: Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm sorry it happened. And I am sorry for the more terrible thing ultimately...
- You: Your puppy dirtied my skirt! But I like her still XD.
- You: I'm not sure how to feel in regards to that stuff, but everything else seems pretty good.


Mr. Ross made me feel downer today regarding the whole 2 years only of being 'in love' fact - but I think that the choice to stay with someone because you enjoy their company and you love who they are as a person is something that can stick with you forever, so it is not impossible to stay in love. The feeling of passionate love just wanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment