Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hum!

I have to wonder what has been going on. I've lost hat used to be my most strong connection. Maybe the phrase regarding some people walk into your life for a moment or short while or forever leaves you in the middle position. Which is sad, maybe things will turn around one day. The old days are missed, though.
Things seem to have improved. One day isn't enough to go on, but I do believe the small improvement will lead to bigger ones, ones which will make the near and perhaps far future better.
Oh dear, did I allow myself to fall into that typical little pit? I wonder. I don't think it's all too true anyhow, I seek simpler things now.
I am pumped for Friday, seeing Sam (Shelby too?), Valentine's Day (+ movie?:D), finishing more Yearbook, picking my courses, and the dance because the dress Daddy picked out for me in Mexico es muy bueno. :)
All-in-all, I am a content person right now. My camera is keeping me happy too. I must read the manual amd become more knowledgeable though. I want to understand and know most of its abilities some time.


[Mobile]

No comments:

Post a Comment