Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hello, hello, hello!

I still have no Internet at home in Surrey, so in Chilliwack I shall post again... Which is what I am doing now. I have had a good weekend thus far =D. Photographs tonight were neato, silhouettes are happy-making. I wish those fellows had returned though... That would have made for a fancy photograph.

Uhhhmmmm, that was a bit uncalled for ;), but oh well, it is to be expected sometimes... Sometimes I just desire a bit more tolerance. I didn't do anything... o.o

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! Hope all is well in your mind, I think things are working out. Holy poo, only four days. I'm glad you said what you said, 'twas nice of you, bold and very worth saying. I wonder if you'd truly stick by it.





... Mmm, rooooahh. xD/>.o

No comments:

Post a Comment