Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cough.

Tomorrow I'll see Vancouver in the Olympic storm for the first time first-hand. Hopefully it shall be fun amd I won't be coughing. I need sleep. I'm feeling unbalanced but I think it's in a good way. Sad but only because all of the good pushed that emotion to the front of my brain. I think.
There's probably some real sad there, too. You didn't used to have all of that stuff inside you. Anddddd I like the movie Sweet Home Alabama!:) It is a sweet little time.
That information is definately not enjoyable. She doesn't want to know that. It will only further cause pain because she will care but not in a way that will make her stop caring altogether. I wish something would just work out in her favour. Please? I do love her.

11 days! Strange how Time randomly rears its head.


[Mobile]

No comments:

Post a Comment