Thursday, February 18, 2010

I do not believe you are unintelligent.

Random mornings, but I think they are justifiable.

I'll be a bit relieved when the University Challenge is over, but I have enjoyed it. If I was on my own, a few things would definately be completed already... The teamwork is handy, we have all done well on it. However, I do believe we need to agree on some basic things that will add to the overall effect of the project.

Huzzah! Life In Advance is finally coming along, though it makes me question how some people go through their entire lives living one career path. I think I could do it, because my optimum goal is to have two, both very different and one with a lot of options and chances to expand. Truly, though the one seems simple, I can imagine myself being really happy doing it, and I think the combination of the two would be financially and mentally beneficial. I am excited just thinking about it.

I hope for the best for you, not in the far future, but I do hope that you pull out the big guns so that you can make your point and not be left trodden on every time. You may not care about the one aspect - but not caring about that is leaving the other aspect which you care most about unattended. I do think you're tending to it now, though... Which is good.

Ummmm, I'm kind of uncomfortable. Something seems off to me and it causes actual fear in me to think about it. You constantly say it's nothing, but why can I not seem to shake this weird feeling I have been getting from you? Do I just need to spend more time with you? Is there some sort of sixth-sense vibe I'm receiving? What is it?! It is incredibly frustrating trying to sort out because I love you XD.

Onnnnnlllllllllllyyyyyyyy YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! -music note-

No comments:

Post a Comment