Monday, June 7, 2010

Neither of us are 'okay',

But we will be! I want to genuinely see what happens this time instead of giving in to that intensely strong "I wish" "I want" "I need" "I can't" feeling. I love being with you but things were unsteady and I foresee us being together again. I need to know, though, and you should try to embrace the friendship for what it is right now.

I enjoyed our time together, it was different - kind of feels like it didn't really happen though!

I'm very glad that you are going to have this opportunity... It'll make things good. I hope you'll be happier!

So strange - only 11 days until school is done... Then will begin my last highschool summer vacation. I'll miss my family if I go away somewhere but I really want to know what campus life is like - and I think I'd come home almost every weekend. Every holiday, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment