Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello, sirs and madams.

  • Dear You: I'm sorry. You feel far away but if I go close then I feel you suffer.
  • Dear You: I love you very much. Through your ups and downs and what leaves me feeling inferior I will stand by you. Foeva'!
  • Dear You: I love you a lot and I can only feel that good things will grow from this. I can't imagine you not being around years from now.
  • Dear You: I'm sorry that we haven't visited very often this year, but I want to make it up to you in the summer. You are a good friend.
  • Dear You: I think that you are quite dandy despite a few things that could be deemed less than dandy! I await many goodnesses.
  • Dear You: I'd like if you acted like you appreciated my friendship, maybe during the summer you will be more open. Or stick by him, I lose in the latter.
  • Dear Self: You have a good plan and will do good things, I can promise you this. Life is opening up and you are more prepared than you let yourself believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment