Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fmbmmluhmmgrul.

That title, if sounded out, depicts how logical I feel when I'm this tired.

"Step outside of the box and in to a new one. If you're not inside the old box how can you feel boxed in?" This makes a lot of sense. Thank-you, I will try to step outside of the box. When I obtain my license I can drive out of the box more often. xD :)

That was probably the most unusual sleepover full of mishappenings and misfortunes ever to have been a part of my sleepover count. So sorry about all of that XD. We made a delicious cake that everyone likes, though. xD

Today I got to use my VIP discount! WOOOOO. Is it odd that I identify you with pickles most of the time? Or identify pickles with you? My dad thinks you look like a natural, good job :).

I think I'll just.. I don't know, I don't want to say give up on trying, but I think I'll wait until you seem to care a bit more. I try to push care on you but you don't seem to want it. Perhaps you're protecting him, thank-you if you are I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment