Saturday, June 26, 2010

I wonder what else will happen.

I'm curious as to what this summer holds in store. I don't sense that it will hold any life-changing surprises. It still doesn't really feel like summer. I feel like I'm on a pro-longed break that will end in the next week.

  • Today, I let go of whatever was holding me back and enjoyed talking with you.
  • Today, I saw you and you were confused and I felt bad and amused at the same time!
  • Today, I had a lot of fun being with you and realized that you are excellent company :).
  • Today, I got some exercise with you and we had fun, so thanks!
  • Today, I was degraded by several boys and men and one slightly discomforting older man.
  • Today, I realized that next car wash I should wear something that shows none of my body so I walk away feeling like a decent human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment