Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yo.

The thought of that made me very sad on the inside... xD

Funny, feeling trapped by happiness seems like a weird thought. :P
I don't think I feel trapped, I think I just feel that I'm being sheltered from something I should experience. Though, I no longer feel that there is anything for me to immediately.

  • You are good to me almost all of the time. It is nice. I am comfortable and happy with how we are but sometimes I feel less inclined to be all intense and I prefer to live innocently and as though it is Summer time. Summer time makes things feel better. When EVER I imagine us, I imagine green grass, trees, blue sky and intense sunshine. Honestly.
  • Sometimes I feel off but we are purdy wicked as a team...
  • I hope that everything is okay, because your fluctuations are kind of out there.
  • I'm glad that she tells me that I'm more than what you make me out to be, because you show her all of the time and I receive only laughs at my expense. I don't mind, but the lack of otherness is kind of blah. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment