Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Right-o, then.

  • I suppose I am feeling a bit better in that regard, but it still happened too easily.
  • THAT MOVIE WAS FANTASTIC. I don't know how a good movie is determined, but I feel that that one is fo' sho a very, very excellent one.
  • I'm not really certain how I feel about any particular person in that sense anymore. It's a relieving thing but also leaves a lot of room to fluctuate away from neutral.
TO ALL OF THE YOU'S:

1. I try to list your good qualities and I always come up short. What makes me stick around?
2. You are great and I care about you very much. xD I hope we have lots of time for each other after you come home!
3. What we have is good, I don't foresee it fizzling.
4. I wonder if we're actually going to visit much once you're done with your set-up schedule. Should I be afraid of what you'll be around me?
5. My efforts to ignore what I dislike sometimes fail to exist, but I still care about you, sometimes I simply... Wish.
6. The possibility of me and you (although aforementioned person disagrees XD) seems very odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment