Monday, July 19, 2010

Blerp!

  • READY FOR SOME BIRTHDAY FUN ON WEDNESDAY? YES YOU ARE! Sleepover hopefully?... And beach, WOO.
  • I had a good day, thanks for being genuinely good people and making such minimal activity not stressful and also fun.
  • Birthday partay thoughts are still enjoyable. ^.^ The gifts were dandy and so were all of the people that celebrated with me!
  • Regarding the above, I was informed by two different people that you were acting as protector for me when he came a bit too close by the looks of things. If you were, thanks, and if you weren't, then it was a convenient coincidence.
  • There are several quality aspects of your personality, but I just... Don't think I can feel that way about you. Maybe I sense that if I get too close you will end up clinging and being obsessive or something along those lines. You are great, though! A bit awkward...
  • Are you okay? TALK TO ME, FRIEND! I accept whatever decision you make. It's nice to know that you probably now are able to understand eeeeverything that I felt and went through on some level. I know from experience now how you feel and I can be understanding :D. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment