Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another excellent day.

Another sunburn (AH, I MUST USE MORE SUN PROTECTION.) but it was worth it for another good day!

Though Shelby was not able to stay for very long, I did receive my birthday gift and ah lurve it! I also had a very heartfelt good-bye with Shelby which made her short stay more worthwhile. xD

Bowling was DA BOMB. The group of people was diverse and well-balanced. This new freedom is being appreciated almost every single moment. I'm being told repeatedly how happy I seem... It feels truer now than before. I love laughing.

I am sorry, though. Maybe now you can start to gain 'closure'...

As for the regular train of thought, I think I'll just, let things settle there, chillax with people that I know are eager to spend time with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment