Saturday, March 20, 2010

Well that was a fun day! Might have brought a bit of pain but it was overall a good time.

I do miss you but I always appreciate the time we have away because it makes the time together better most times.

My mind seems to be okay, I'm sure it'll fluctuate at times but I think I'm content right now with the weirdness that is there. Better be, Brain, or else! Don't betray me.

It made me slightly envious yet I think I may have put an idea in your head I didn't necessarily want to be there... Ummmm, my brain is also always confused on this subject. I need to just chillax and enjoy. Or, maybe that's why my brain is confused about the other thing... I like what we have and what we do but maybe I want.. Innocence again. Perhaps this is my confusion. I DO NOT KNOW! Oh boy! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment