Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My jaw is stiff!

I am actually beginning to calm down a little bit.

The thought is still exciting me, and not just the general one, either... However, I know I am not prepared to let go of what I have because I love what I have and you love me so I would just hurt everyone and flip everything over if I did.
For the time being, I will explore in a smaller way - a way that allows Katie to find more Katie. It'll be another self-discovery exploration. Personally I feel I have already found myself in many ways in the past short while. I'm keeping my eyes open for more opportunities.

Spring Break was a good time to do a few different things. I saw the people I care about and always get to see and saw a couple of people I care about that I don't! It was good. :D

Hopefully Mother shall allow this continued visiting... Though I doubt it will be easy. And hopefully you feel okay too o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment