Sunday, September 5, 2010

... Please, accept what is.

It is flattering to a point that someone could care that much about me. However, you have convinced yourself that you made the absolute biggest mistake of your life and in doing so, you let go of your ONLY true love. I am not the only girl out there that is worth being with! Sure, I am the only person that you let in, really. I made you a 'better person' by bringing you out of your shell. Then with this new freedom to be social you let in a handful of other girls and no guys. XD Annoying semester that was. Now that you made a decision based on what you felt I wanted and provoked by your parents. You let them tell you what to do, it's not my fault. I would have done it myself sooner or later. PLEASE, just accept that you haven't ruined your chances for happiness and move on from this situation. Perhaps there will always be a piece of you that loves me, but it will be a tiny one if you can healthily move. on. It hurts me that you hurt, and you were my first real love, but I'm happy now. Without you. I'm not holding your hand anymore, lean on your friends and talk about something other than me so that you don't feel like it absorbs your mind. Don't make this last year a difficult one for me, or yourself, I already have a lot on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment