Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mahhhhhhh.

"I like when people are happy."
"See? That's what it's all about."

I like traffic guy. Today was a nice day. Half of it spent at home without any visitors and I did the majority of my math homework and then spent the last half of daylight with Shlebu. A nice balance. Wet suits + warm weather + trampoline = Time for cold pool -> Too cold.

I would happily jump in again though. On another unrelated note, I am going to dedicate this week to some working out so that I don't keep ballooning my stomach. I'm busy directly after school for Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday so I won't be visiting anyone on those days. Hopefully I won't have much homework because then I can focus on some physically healthy time to be spent. :)

It contents me to think "I'll just let things go how they go, and what happens will happen". Things happen, then other things happen and what happened before can't be changed. If what WILL happen leads to unforeseen happenings, then I suppose I'll just take a look. Things can't be that bad if I'm not planning them out. At least in terms of day-by-day life, not career and school-wise.

I'm not seeking (by the way) to become enviously thin. XD I like my flub, I just want to have a fit physique, because I am a strong and flexible individual - something I pride myself on. I want to portray that to others when they see me. EIGHTEEN PACK HERE I COME. Or not. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment